This one is simple.
Today’s Challenge: Run an errand for someone.
It can be any errand, for any person. Show a little kindness by taking one thing off someone’s to-do list. Examples?
- Going to the store? Text a local friend and ask if they need anything.
- At work? Return someone’s coffee cup to the kitchen.
- Have an elderly neighbor? Ask if they need anything from the drug store.
- Lots of kids in the neighborhood? Offer to pick up someone’s child when you go to get yours.
- Friend’s party coming up? Ask what you can grab on the way over.
Share your experience with us in the comments or by using #spinkindness on Facebook or Twitter!